Monday, September 12, 2011

3 Months In

The last time I wrote, a month ago, I was on the verge of purchasing my own property - a blessing I never thought could happen anytime in the foreseeable future. Unfortunately, that did not go as planned. But the search goes on. In fact, this week, I should be able to go and see this other place - which is almost double the price but far, far better in terms of conditions and value.

It hardly feels like it's been 3 months since I staggered into the plaza where the Cathedral stands. It hardly feels like it's been 3 months since I had such solitude that it drove me almost out of my own mind and skin. It feels WAY LONGER THAN THAT!

It is becoming clearer, the lessons I have learnt and how I am changing. I am more firm in what I want out of life and how I want to continue living my life. I am also a tad bit more patient - not a whole lot, but a wee bit goes a long way.

Anyways, I shall not be naive and think that a mere walk is going to change my life. The walk may be the starting point. But how it unfolds - that is really a daily journey that I have to carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment