Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Price of Peace

I used to think that peace didn't cost anything - well, except in situation of territorial wars and such. And at the same time, I used to think that peace didn't have a value that you could put on it.

I am angry again. To the point that when I crossed the highway on my angry run, I stopped on the bridge and thought how wonderful it was if I had the guts to just conquer the fear of heights, climb and jump. Most people would do that when they are depressed. Me? It's a sign that I've been driven to the very edge of anger.

And so yes, everything that I used to think about peace - that's gone out the window at this point in time. There is NOTHING I would not give to have a moment of peace. Yet something tells me that I have to run away to the northern mountains of Spain to get that.

Which just sucks cos not only do I have to wait some 40-over days for it, I also have to find my fare to get there.

So there - I'm back to being angry. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment