Monday, June 13, 2011

The Breakdown

It is 12.5 km San Polo. The airport is in front of me, the trail to my right. I have 4.5 km to go for the day. Everyone else that started out today with me, stopped walking 10 km back.

At this place, in the middle of an intersection, I am literally breaking down. My feet can keep going. My spirit tho' lays broken.

Bon Jovi sings into my head: right here, right now - this is where you're suppose to be!

Lisa from Canada told me today that the Camino is meant to empty you so that newness can take place.

I am empty alright. Not a single soul has passed me by for the last 4 hours. I cannot be more alone that i have been today.

Good lord - with so lil left to go, you decide to break me. I'm gonna have me a good cry, a smoke then move on.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment